July Beer Of The Month: Camden Town Gentleman's Witt

Thursday 26 July 2012

Sheffield Beer Scene




DaDa on Trippet Lane, another new craft beer gem in the center of Sheffield
So I have been distracted with work, holiday planning and a fantastic weekend of music in my home city of Sheffield. Tramlines free music festival which was a fantastic success for the whole city.

This has led to me neglecting this blog and pieces I had intended to have up by now! If you bare with me I will be writing a little about the Americian market and what inspired me into the fantastic world of craft beer and hopefully plenty of other interesting blabber along the way… That is all still to come.

In the meantime I want to point you in the direction of a nice little article written by David Whitley for the BBC Travel website. This article leads into the beer revolution in my home city of Sheffield, along with some really interesting facts on the beer growth in the city and the key players that have made it happen over the years. This including my first mentor, the late David Wickett. And of course a plug for one of our bars The Sheffield Tap.

Hope you enjoy reading it, as I hope you will continue to enjoy reading my posts. Feel free to let me know your thoughts on this article, I believe it showcases the fantastic growth Sheffield has made over the years to become one of the main attractions in the UK for craft beer …

We have you to thank for all of that Dave.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment