July Beer Of The Month: Camden Town Gentleman's Witt

Sunday 15 July 2012

Introduction if anyone is bothered!



Hello!


It is still unknown to me if anyone will actually read what I am typing in front of me, of if it merely will be self indulgence on my behalf, or perhaps reflective as time goes by. We shall have to see...

Well if there is anyone out there, Hi! My name is Tom, I am currently the Assistant Manager/Ordering Manager of The York Tap along with having previous spells working with BrewDog & two years in the states experiencing the wonderful Craft Beer set up out there.

I suppose the purpose of this blog will be to take a little further comments and statements I write in few characters on twitter, except perhaps a little bit more thought out (or in most cases not.) Hopefully fairly enlightening and perhaps at times slightly controversial as I try reflect on what has got me to where I am and the future as it unfolds, or as my friends from home would call "boring real ale."  

So yup, thats me! I'll be adding to this as and when things pop into my head, whilst I try become the new Pete Brown, and most likely fail!

To link up to me, I can be contacted through:

My Twitter
yorktaptom@brew-master.com

No comments:

Post a Comment